The National Hygiene Specialist Excellence Award – 2023
Grand Prize: Vacation for 2 including accommodation and airfare in Florida
Note: You may nominate more than one employee from your facility. All form fields are required to be filled in.
- The DEADLINE for nominations is Dec. 30, 2023. Nominations can also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to UMF Corporation, ATTN: HS-AWARD, 3660 Commercial Avenue | Northbrook, Illinois | 60062.
- Award Recipient MUST BE employed as a custodian/housekeeper in the Environmental Services Department of a health care facility at the time of award and travel. All others are ineligible.
- Nominations of more than one person from the same facility are accepted.
- Award Recipient is solely responsible for arranging the time off with his/her employer in order to utilize the prize.
- UMF Corporation is not responsible for any and all circumstances that could affect or impact travel at the time award is used.
- The HS-Award is non-transferable and MUST be used as scheduled during during 2024.
- Should the winner not be able to utilize award travel then UMF will provide a cash settlement in the amount of $2,500 USD.