The National Hygiene Specialist Excellence Award – 2022
Grand Prize: Vacation for 2 including accommodation and airfare in Florida
Note: You may nominate more than one employee from your facility. All form fields are required to be filled in.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
- The DEADLINE for nominations is Dec. 30, 2022. Nominations can also be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to UMF Corporation, ATTN: HS-AWARD, 3660 Commercial Avenue | Northbrook, Illinois | 60062.
- Award Recipient MUST BE employed as a custodian/housekeeper in the Environmental Services Department of a health care facility at the time of award and travel. All others are ineligible.
- Nominations of more than one person from the same facility are accepted.
- Award Recipient is solely responsible for arranging the time off with his/her employer in order to utilize the prize.
- UMF Corporation is not responsible for any and all circumstances that could affect or impact travel at the time award is used.
- The HS-Award is non-transferable and MUST be used as scheduled during during 2023.
- Should the winner not be able to utilize award travel then UMF will provide a cash settlement in the amount of $2,500 USD.