A unique NEW concept in disinfection
EPA List N: Disinfectants for coronavirus
EPA List K: Antimicrobial products effective against C. diff endopores.
The only EPA-registered disinfectant with a biofilm kill claim.
Anything bleach can do, Klorese can do better.
When mixed with water, Klorese tablets release
Hypochlorous Acid, producing an EPA-registered broad
spectrum disinfectant that kills pathogens including
biofilm, human coronavirus, C. diff endospores, MRSA, E
coli, Norovirus and more.
- Effective against all pathogens on the WHO Priority List
and all antibiotic resistant ESKAPE bacteria
- Touchless, simple, safe and effortless
- Effectively Human: The active ingredient, Hypochlorous
Acid, is the same chemical released by our immune system
to fight infection
- Increase productivity – eliminates transit time to utility
room to refill
- Sustainable: all packaging is recyclable and minimizes
- Refill 32 oz. bottle from any water source (bathroom sink,
drinking fountain, etc.)
- Reduces storage space: a standard 4 quart tub of Klorese
tablets equals 256 quarts of a Ready to Use disinfectant
- Significant reduction in shipping costs
- No dilution equipment to maintain or monitor
EPA Reg. No. 71847-7-9401
PerfectCLEAN + Klorese: The Perfect
Partnership for Infection Prevention
Together, PerfectCLEAN and Klorese form an
effective, simplified hygiene system. They’re the
only tools you need for cleaning and disinfecting
any surface in any room in any facility.