A unique NEW concept in disinfection
EPA List N: Disinfectants for coronavirus (COVID-19).
EPA List K: Antimicrobial products effective against C. diff endopores.
The only EPA-registered disinfectant with a biofilm kill claim.
Anthing bleach can do, Klorese can do better.
When mixed with water, Klorese tablets release Hypochlorous Acid, producing an EPA-registered broad spectrum disinfectant that kills pathogens including biofilm, human coronavirus, C. diff endospores, MRSA, E coli, Norovirus and more.
- Effective against all pathogens on the WHO Priority List and all antibiotic resistant ESKAPE bacteria
- Touchless, simple, safe and effortless
- Effectively Human: The active ingredient, Hypochlorous Acid, is the same chemical released by our immune system to fight infection
- Increase productivity – eliminates transit time to utility room to refill
- Sustainable: all packaging is recyclable and minimizes carbon footprint
- Refill 32 oz. bottle from any water source (bathroom sink, drinking fountain, etc.)
- Reduces storage space: a standard 4 quart tub of Klorese tablets equals 256 quarts of a Ready to Use disinfectant
- Significant reduction in shipping costs
- No dilution equipment to maintain or monitor
PerfectCLEAN + Klorese: The Perfect Partnership for Infection Prevention
Together, PerfectCLEAN and Klorese form an effective, simplified hygiene system. They’re the only tools you need for cleaning and disinfecting any surface in any room in any facility.