The NATIONAL HYGIENE SPECIALIST RECOGNITION AWARD
Grand Prize: One week for 2 in South Beach Florida includes Condo & Air Fare.
* Required field. See Offical Rules below.
- The DEADLINE for online submissions is December 31, 2011. Nominations can also be mailed to UMF Corporation, 4709 Golf Road, Suite 300-A, Skokie, IL 60076. Award recipient will be notified on or before January 15, 2012.
- Award Recipient and his/her guest MUST BE employed as a custodian/housekeeper/room attendant in the Environmental Services Department of a health care facility at the time of award and travel. All others are ineligible.
- Award Recipient is solely responsible for arranging the time off with his/her employer in order to utilize the prize.
- UMF Corporation is not responsible for any and all circumstances that could affect or impact travel at the time award is used.
- The HS-Award is non-transferable and MUST be used as scheduled during the weeks of February 20 and April 30, 2012.
- Should the winner not be able to utilize the award then UMF will provide a cash settlement in the amount of $1,500USD.
- Only residents of the 48 contiguous United States are eligible.